Tuesday, October 16, 2007

yuki and yuya

Yuki look at the pictures she was holding. “ do I really know him?” yuki sat at the living room while yuya was in the kitchen preparing dinner.

Yuya came out and pass yuki a glass milk. “ drink this first, yuki. Dinner will be ready soon.” Yuki turn to him “ tegoshisan, how did we meet?” the kitten was sleeping on yuki’s lap. “ how come I can remember everyone but not you?” yuya don’t have the answer to her questions so he keep quiet.

Yuki hold his hand as yuya wanted to stand up. “ sorry. I guess I just needed an answer from someone. I hate it. I hate it when I cant remember anything about you when you try so hard to help mi recall it. Sorry.. really sorry”

Yuya hug her and whisper in her ears “ its ok. Take your time. I will help u till u can remember everything.. everything about the both of us. It just takes a longer time that’s all. But you will eventually remember.” Yuki nod.

They eat dinner and Linda came home.

“ what is wrong with him! Argh.. stupid guy..” Linda throw her bag on the floor and walked in. “ whats wrong Linda?” yuki asked her. “ guys are so stupid and always know how to spoil my day!” Linda said loudly. “ and you, yuya better don’t irritate mi further before I really bash u up.”

Linda took rice and sit down with them at the table. Everyone eat their dinner in silence. After dinner, Linda went to her room and locked herself inside. Yuki and yuya was sitting in the living room watching TV and eating dessert when someone press the doorbell.

No comments: