Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fight

Linda was rushing out for work when someone grabbed her hand. She let out a short scream before realizing that it was none other than Yamapi. “Yamashita-kun! You scare me!” she exclaimed.

“Where were you last night? I called your phone but it was switched off. What time did you get back? Who were you with?” he demanded.

“My battery was low so I switched it off. I told you I was out with a friend. Why do you keep asking me?” she asked.

Yamapi frowned. His grip on her tightened. “Who is that friend? Why can’t you just tell me?” he asked.

Linda struggled to get her hand out from his grip. “You are hurting me. What’s wrong with you? Why are you so demanding? Why is it so important that you know who my friends are?” she asked.

“I need to know. I am worried about you. I do not want anything to happen to you,” he answered.

“OK, ok.. I was out with Ryo-chan. We had dinner and then watch a movie. Are you happy now?” she answered.

His eyes narrowed. “Ryo?” he asked.

“Yes, Ryo! He’s my best friend, for goodness’ sake! Let go of me! I’m late for work,” Linda replied.

Yamapi forced a kiss on her, hard on her lips and caused her lips to bleed. Linda pushed him away and slapped him. “What’s wrong with you?” she screamed and ran off.

Yamapi looked at her, full of regret of what he had just done. He let his jealousy took over him. Now, Linda would never talk to him again. He frowned and made his way back to the studio.

No comments: