Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Woke up

Linda had fallen into a dreamless sleep after sometime, worrying about Yuki. Suddenly, her phone rang. She reached groggily for her phone. “Moshi moshi,” she answered.

“Linda!Can you pick me up?” she heard Yuki’s terrified voice over the phone.
Her brain snapped back to reality when she heard Yuki’s voice. “yuki wait for me, I will be there shortly. Don’t cry anymore,”she replied.

Linda sat up and realized someone hugging her. She uncover the quilt and saw Yamapi sleeping. “What is he doing here?” she wondered.

She pried his hand off and caused him to wake up. “Sleep back. You didn’t sleep the whole night,” he murmured and pull her back.

Linda threw his clothes at him. “Yuki called me. I have to go to the hospital,” she explained and ran to the bathroom to bathe and freshen up.

When she went out, she found him all dressed up and ready to go. She looked amused but guessed that he had a lot of practice especially in his line of work. “Let’s go,” he said and stood up.

As soon as she arrived the hospital, she ran in. “Yuki, you woke up!” she hugged her.

“Ne, where am I?” she asked.

Linda looked surprised. “You can’t remember?” she asked.

“She has amnesia,” a voice answered behind her.

Linda and Yuki looked at the owner’s voice. “Yuya, how do you know?” Linda asked.

“The doctor told me,” he asnwered flatly, staring at Yuki.

“Yuki, you forgot him? The super, duper, irritating super idol and super famous brother of mine who is also your boyfriend which up till now i still don’t understand what you see in him,” Linda asked.

Yuya looked annoyed with his sister’s introduction of him. “Nee-chan!” he cried.

Yuki laughed. “I’m sorry, I cannot remember him,” she shook her head.

“How about me?” another voice chirped.

Yuki looked up. “Yamashita Tomohisa, the guy who is in love with a super duper scatterbrain and a kawaii baka which up till now i still don’t understand what you see in her,” Yuki answered, imitating Linda.

“Yuki! How dare you!” Linda exclaimed.

Yuki laughed. “Yamapi, I do remember you. I remember everything except for the accident and him. I can’t remember any moments i had with him,” Yuki replied.

Yuya looked disappointed. “I’ll make you remember me,” he vowed.

“Good luck, brother,” Linda said sincerely.

“You two have a good talk with each other while I see the doctor and ask when Yuki can come home,” Linda replied and went out with Yamapi in tow.

Yuki kept quiet and watch Yuya sitting opposite her. Yuya just stared at her, unsure what to say. “Anou, are you really Linda’s brother?” Yuki asked, breaking the ice.

“Yes, i am. Everyone had been asking me that. Yes, she is. She looks different from me, right?” Yuya asked which Yuki nodded her head.

“You loves her a lot even though she irritates you a lot,” Yuki remarked.

Yuya smiled. “Yes, i do. I love you too,” he replied.

Yuki looked uneasy. “I’m sorry. I should not have said that suddenly. Yuki, can we start all over again?” he asked.

Yuki nodded unsurely. “Ok, i am sure Linda will like that too,” she replied.

No comments: